Thursday, December 28, 2023

My Christmas 2023 Haul

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sorry I'm a bit late in posting this! I haven't done a Christmas haul post in quite some time. The one and only one I made was back in 2015. It's been almost 10 years! I will try to continue posting what I get every year because it's so fun to look back on what I got. Here's a photo of all the main stuff that I got this year...







DVD's:
- Moncolle Knights Japanese version SDBD (Gift to self)
- Kodocha Part 2 SDBD (Gift to self)

Games: 
- Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse (GameCube)
- Nicktoons Unite (GameCube)
- God of War Ragnarok (PS4)
- Baldo (Nintendo Switch, gift to self)
- Sonic Super Stars Nintendo Switch (Gift to self)

Manga:
- Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken vol.1
- Honey Lemon Soda vol.1
- Chibi Devi vol. 11 (Japanese)
- Welcome to Demon School vol.1

Clothes:
- Winter coat (Blue)

Other:
- Foreign money
- Korean fan
- iPad 9th Generation + Stylus Pen
- Gengar Poster
- Calico Critters Reindeer family (gift to self)
- Amazon Basics Yoga mat (gift to self)
- Frieza Funko pop/shirt gift set

And that's it for this year! Some stuff listed was from friends and stuff I bought myself. I bought quite a lot for myself this time. I didn't photograph them but decided to make note that I got them for myself and from friends. Otherwise, I did get everything I asked for. I wanted an iPad to practice my drawing skills and use it to help with my Japanese studies. I also got the ProCreate app on my iPad the day after Christmas to use as a drawing pad and that's it! I didn't get anything else. I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year.

No comments: