Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Cartoons and Anime I Wish Were Completely Released on DVD

Hello folks! As you can see from my previous posts, I've been on a nostalgia binge. I will probably be forever stuck in the 90's. Growing up in the 90's was a huge part of my life and something I will never forget. Trying to relive the 90's is becoming more and more difficult to do in this new age of growing technology. I do my best to keep my childhood close to my heart and I do that by reminiscing about the shows I grew up with. TV was also huge part of my childhood. I remember staring at the clock at school, counting down the hours so I could come home and watch my favorite cartoon and or TV show. My top favorite channels back in the day were Nickelodeon, Disney Afternoon/Toon Disney, Fox Kids/Kids WB, Toonami, and Cartoon Network. 

Anyway, there's still a TON of shows that still have yet to have a complete DVD release here in the United States. These are the shows I wish were completely released. Not all of these shows listed below were made in the 90's but I still enjoy them and want them on DVD in their entirety. Hopefully some licensing company will see this post and see that people do want to own these shows. So if you're reading this, please leave a comment below saying which shows you'd like to own on DVD! 

Cartoons:

Related image  Image result for kablam complete series  Related image  Image result for maggie and the ferocious beast  

Image result for dexter's laboratory  Image result for kim possible  Image result for timon and pumbaa tv  Image result for captain planet

Image result for Little Bear dvd  Image result for franklin dvd  Image result for mighty max cartoon  Related image

Image result for lilo and stitch the series  Image result for aladdin the series  Related image  Related image   

Image result for recess disney  Image result for 101 Dalmatians: The Series toon disney  Image result for hi hi puffy amiyumi

And I think that's basically all of the cartoons I wish were on DVD. If I forgot any, I'll be sure to update. For now though, this is everything that I wish would get a complete DVD release. 

Some other series I wish were completely on DVD: 

1. Mickey Mouse Works
2. Every Disney Afternoon and Toon Disney cartoon that hasn't already been completely released. 
3. Dragon Tales
4. Bugs n Daffy Show
5. Tom & Jerry Kids Show
6. Widget
7. Billy the Cat

Anime:

Related image  Image result for Dinozaurs  Image result for hamtaro dvd  Image result for kodocha

Image result for hikaru no go anime  Image result for ojamajo doremi dvd  Image result for mamotte shugogetten anime  Rurouni Kenshin - TV Series Season One

Mar, Vol. 1

I think that's all of the anime that I wish would get released on DVD. Obviously there are some here that are not from the 90's but I really enjoyed these anime and it's a huge shame that not all of these are completely released to DVD or have zero release at all. Some of these anime have been released to DVD but just need a license rescuer as well as a complete DVD release. I also would like BeyBlade seasons 2 and 3 to come out on DVD. What would also be awesome is if someone would release the complete Japanese dubs of these shows as well. Kinda like what Discotek Media did with Monster Rancher where they released the Japanese dubs and English dubs separately. Discotek, if you're reading this, please consider releasing these anime in complete series sets in both languages! 

2 comments:

mediaaddict said...

I have the Dinozaurs series on DVD

ArchivesofanOtaku said...

Update 5-24-21: I meant to post an update earlier, Kodocha will be officially and completely released on SD-BD by Discotek Media later this year! Hallelujah!