Friday, August 24, 2018

My 90's Cartoon DVD Collection (2018)

As promised, here are some photos of my 90's animated DVD collection. I've been an avid collector of DVDs since they first were released. My collection grew a lot more once my old favorite shows began receiving a home video DVD release. I plan on continuing to add on to the collection until I have everything I used to watch back in the day. The collection is still no where near complete but It's made a lot of progress over the years. 

First Shelf


On this shelf, I have every 90's Nickelodeon cartoon. I also have all of the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons (minus Sonic Underground). 

Second Shelf


On the second shelf, I have the last part of TV animated cartoons. Most of them are cartoons that aired on Fox Kids, Disney, and Cartoon Network. 

Third Shelf


This next shelf here, are my animated movies. I also have some care bears and Disney animated shorts. 

Fourth Shelf:





And this is the last of my animated movies. All of which are Disney films. I even have some of the Disney treasures sets. 

And that is the current state of my collection of 90's cartoon goodness. I still have many more shows to get that have not been added to the collection. Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: