Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fall Season Anime Plan to Watch List

Hello there folks! Fall officially starts today! So with that in mind, I'll be posting about all the new seasonal anime I'll probably be watching this fall season. If you haven't checked out the list already, click here and see for yourself.  Let me know in the comments what you'll be watching. As for myself, here's my list...

Definite Watch:

Radiant  Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai  Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo  Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara

1. Radiant 
2. Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
3. Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo
4. Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara

Might Watch:

Sora to Umi no Aida   Hashiri Tsuzukete Yokattatte.   Bakutsuri Bar Hunter

1. Sora to Umi no Aida
2. Hashiri Tsuzukete Yokattatte.
3. Bakutsuri Bar Hunter

And that's basically it! By the way, if you're reading this on your mobile device, the images may not appear. However, it works just fine on the PC. Anyway, I've been trying to keep watching new anime to a minimum as I have a ton of anime on my backlog that I need to watch. If you want to stalk my anime list, click here. But these are my picks for this seasons. I'm really looking forward to Radiant the most out of all of these. I'll do my best to keep up with these shows as they're airing. Also, the new Dragon Ball Broly movie will be airing this season in Japan as well. I'll be looking forward to the US release of that movie for sure! 

No comments: