Thursday, August 15, 2024

Anime I’m looking forward to for fall 2024

Hi everyone! It’s been awhile since my last post. Today, I thought I’d share my thoughts on the fall season anime line-up. There’s definitely a lot more that I want to check out this coming season compared to this summer season’s line-up. There will be a total of 5 series that I will be watching on a weekly basis as they come out. This is the list of anime I will be watching…

So first up, I'll check out Acro Trip. This one looks interesting considering it's a magical girl series. I haven't seen a series like this in years so it's nice to see Japan try to bring this genre back!

Next up is Dragon Ball Daima! It's always nice to see the franchise continue. Been a DB fan since the Dragon Ball VHS tapes came out in the mid 90s. I still wonder where the story will take place like if it's in-between Z and GT or after GT, I dunno!

Up next is Kinoko Inu. This one was a last minute decision to decide to watch this but I read the summary and it does look intriguing enough for me to wanna check it out and watch it.

Next is MagiLumiere. Another Mahou Shojo series. I'm excited for this one as well! 

Last up is Ranma 1/2! I'm excited this series is finally getting a reboot. Now that the manga is done publishing, we should hopefully finally see this series get fully animated.  

That's it for the anime series I'll be watching on a weekly basis! The fall season anime starts on September 7 which is in about 3 weeks from now. Crazy to think we're already entering fall. 

There’s also a number of anime I want to check out but I’m undecided if I’ll watch them weekly or not or I may wait to watch when they’re done airing. I dunno if Mahoutsukai Hanashi will be short episodes or regular length. If it’s regular length, I’ll probably move it to watch weekly. I will check out the first few episodes of the other anime series to see if they hold my interest but they all look interesting! I hope they will be good! Their synopses sound promising.

 
Might Check out Later:

Dandandan

Kekkon Surutte Honto Desuka?

Murai no Koi

Neko ni Tenseishita Ojisan

Mahoutsukai ni Narenakatta Onnanoko no Hanashi

Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita!

And that about does it for my fall anime season plan to watch list! I’m so glad that Magical Girl anime is trying to make a comeback! I’ve been dreaming for a new MG anime for a long time. Probly since Madoka Magica went off the air. I have missed this genre so much. I hope these series will be successful so more of them will be made. It’s also nice to see that Ranma is getting a reboot. I hope more classic manga series will get animated in the future if this does well! Once the fall season anime starts, I might give my reviews of episode ones for each series that I’ll watch weekly and might check out. Anyway, that’s all for this blog post! I’ll be seeing you again in the fall for when all of the fall anime starts. どきどき!わくわく!

No comments: