Monday, March 15, 2021

Anime I Plan to Watch For Spring 2021

        Winter 2021 anime season is coming to a close. I didn’t really watch a whole lot for Winter 2021. I’m only following two anime so far, Mushoku Tensei and Non Non Biyori season 3. I do intend on watching Dr. Stone season 2 soon but I’m waiting for it to finish airing. A lot of anime will be wrapping up this month and probably next month. Spring season anime will start late this March. In case you haven’t seen the Spring 2021 anime season list for yourself, here’s a link, go check it out! There are several anime series that I’m looking forward to watching.

Definite Watch:

Shaman King 2021


I remember watching the original Shaman King back when it aired on Fox Kids. I only saw a few episodes here and there but never completed it. The new Shaman King will be a complete reboot covering the entire original manga. I also read some volumes of the manga but never completed it. I’m really looking forward to watching the reboot of this modern classic anime series! Shaman King is set to air on April 1st.



Eden’s Zero

 

I never read the original manga for this and I honestly have no idea if it has any relation at all to Fairy Tail. I do see Happy the cat so I’m not sure what to make of this series yet. I’m hoping it’s just some good ol’ classic shounen fighting anime that’s unrelated to Fairy Tail. Eden's Zero will be airing just 4 days after Shaman King on April 11th.

Mairimashita Iruma-Kun Season 2

 

I watched season 1 of this anime and I loved it! Season one ended on a bit of a cliff hanger so it’ll be nice to see the continuation of this series. I enjoyed the soundtrack to season 1 as well. I still have yet to read the manga for this series. Iruma-Kun will be airing on April 17th.

Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu 

Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu

I read the synopsis for this anime on MAL and it seems pretty intriguing enough to watch. I just hope it won’t take a dark turn like Wandering Witch Elaina did. I prefer the fun, relaxing type romance, fantasy anime series. I’m hoping that’s what this series will be. Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu will air every Tuesday starting April 6th. 


And that wraps up my definite watches for spring 2021. I do have some possible watches for this spring and anime I will watch later on. Those series being...

 

Boku no Hero Academia Season 5: I'm currently half way through season 2 so I'm slowly catching up to current season. 

Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou: It's a drama/romance series, so of course I'll at least check this one out. 

Fruits Basket the Final: I watched season 1 of the FB reboot. I still need to watch season 2. Kinda sad this anime is already coming to a close. 

Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy: Another synopsis that sounded like it could be a fun watch. I'm always up for some cheesy romcom anime series.  

Yakunara Mug Cup mo: This anime seems like a fun slice of life kinda series that takes place in southern gifu prefecture of Japan. It's an anime about pottery so I thought why not? I'll check it out.

Dragon Ie wo Kau: A shounen, fantasy, comedy series about a dragon going out looking for a home. Looks like this series will be right up my ally lol.  


And that's all! There's a decent amount of anime coming out this spring. The last few seasons have been pretty dry in anime to watch but I'm assuming that was because of covid. Let's hope we won't be getting anymore covid delays this coming season.

No comments: