Sunday, May 5, 2024

My Latest Pick Ups

 

 

 

 

 

 


I decided to go on a manga hunt this week because my local Barnes & Noble is unfortunately moving and downsizing. Today was their last day open. They will re-open again early next year. Because of the move, they had 30% off on everything in the store. So I decided to take up on the deal and purchase some manga! I got quite a haul of manga that I was able to add to my collection. Here's what I ended up getting...



So this is everything that I bought. The Dr. Stone manga volumes were only $7, the InuYasha volumes were $14, Iruma-kun was about $9 and same with Witch in a Micro Room. I sure do miss the days when book stores had buy 1 get 1 free or even buy 2 get 1 free deals on graphic novels. However, 30% off on everything was a decent deal. Sadly, the deals didn't go up even more on the final day there or I would have gotten more. I did get a few One Piece freebie posters at the checkout line. I will be posting them up somewhere in my place.













I unfortunately now have some gaps to fill in my collection but it should be easily obtainable. I just have 8 volumes left to get of Dr. Stone. I will be buying them at some point this month so I can complete my collection. I currently have only 1-4 of InuYasha so I have a bit of a gap there as well. Overall though, I'm glad I got everything at a discounted price. It's always nice to get stuff that's cheaper than the retail price. That's all for now. Thanks for reading today's post!

No comments: