Tuesday, May 7, 2019

How To Look Like Ash Ketchum and Pokemon Game Hero

Hello there folks! Today, I thought I would share some information on how you can look like Ash Ketchum in real life. Using these outfits are so much fun when you're out Pokemon hunting for PokeGO. I personally own two of these outfits for PokeGO hunting. I have the 1997 and 2016 Ash outfits. I actually use the 2016 outfit for every day use as well. 

First things first and that is to decide which outfit you want! There's lots of Ash outfits to choose from, not to mention there's tons of other Pokemon video game character cosplays  which we will also get to. 

TV Anime Outfits: 

So Far, Ash's Alola Look Is The One Which Looks The - La Evolucion De Ash (960x720), Png Download

Alternate Outfits: 

File:Ash M20.png     File:Ash M21.png

TV Anime Outfits:
1997 - Kanto
2002 - Advanced Generation 
2006 - Diamond and Pearl
2010 - Best Wishes
2013 - XY
2016 - Sun and Moon

Alternate Outfits:
Left: I Choose You! Movie
Right: Power of Us Movie



You can buy the Kanto outfit for pretty cheap on eBay these days. You can also find his backpack on places like Etsy and eBay depending on which one you like best. He also wears a black T-shirt, and some jeans. Thankfully, those are easy to find and purchase. This outfit is likely the most popular one people buy which is probably why it is so cheap and easy to find. 









For the Advanced Generation outfit, you can find it here on etsy for $88. A bit more expensive than Ash's Kanto outfit. You can also find the Advanced Geneation hat on ebay for pretty cheap. 


image 0  


For Ash's third outfit, I haven't had any luck finding Ash's cap however, you can find his outfit for a decent price of $60 plus $22 shipping. This one was the closest one I can find that was well made and looked like from the anime series. You can buy it here on eBay. 

Pocket-Monster-Pokemon-Ash-Ketchum-Daily-Set-Cosplay-Costume-Dress

I was able to find a pretty good Best Wishes cosplay outfit on eBay. It seems to be very well made and is pretty darn close to the TV anime. You can buy it here for $76 which is not a bad deal at all with the free shipping. You can also buy the shoes on eBay if you search for Ash Ketchum Shoes pretty easily. 


 

I was able to find one cosplay for Ash's XY outfit on eBay. This one comes with only the jacket and hat. This cosplay costs about $56 which isn't bad. The gloves should be easy to find on eBay for pretty cheap too. 
New-Pokemon-X-amp-Y-XY-Ash-Ketchum-Cosplay-ONLY-JACKET-AND-HAT  Pokemon-Pocket-Monsters-Ash-Ketchum-Cosplay-Shoes-Boots-Cos-Shoes

And now for the current season of Pokemon, Sun and Moon you can find this outfit pretty easily on eBay. I own the hat as shown on the right and it looks exactly like the one from the series. It's great quality and it even fits my large head. It's one size fits most. I recently ordered the T-shirt shown below so I don't have it in my posession yet. Once I do, I will post a photo of me wearing it along with the hat.

Anime-Pokemon-Sun-amp-Moon-Alola-Ash-Ketchum-T-Shirt-Sweatshirt-Unisex-Costume  

As for the pants, you can find those here. On the plus side, you'd also be getting the same shirt and hat that the Pokemon hero character wears in the Sun and Moon game. I was also able to find Ash's backpack on etsy. You can even customize it so it can have pockets on the side for water bottles. The same seller also makes bags from the Sun and Moon game that you can find in the clothing stores. These bags could probably even be used on a daily basis outside of conventions. 

  image 0

image 0    

Sadly, I have not had any luck finding the alternate outfits on any website. However, for the first alternate outfit, you can just use your kanto cosplay and see if you can find the I Choose You hat on etsy. I've had no luck at all finding the Power of Us jacket either which is a shame because I like that jacket. Hopefully a Pokemon cosplay fan will make it one day. 


And that just about covers it! You can find pretty much any cosplay from Pokemon or any other anime on eBay and etsy. I've ordered from both websites, and I've always received my orders on those sites. I hope this post helps you in finding which items and clothing you want to take with you on your Pokemon GO hunting journey. :)

PS Also check out these awesome Sun and Moon video game shirts as seen in the game, click here! I ordered the palm tree vacation shirt and I love wearing it with my sun and moon hat when I go out Pokemon hunting. 

image 0  image 0  image 0    image 0


Here is my Sun and Moon cosplay photoshoot I did while I was at the beach last year. I will be doing the same in 2019 with my new Sun and Moon Ash Ketchum T-shirt. :)

1 comment:

ArchivesofanOtaku said...

Update: Sadly, a lot of the links I posted here don't work anymore as of March 2021. I'm guessing those sellers don't make them anymore. I strongly recommend searching on eBay and etsy. They are the best places to look around for awesome cosplay items in my personal opinion.