Wednesday, March 6, 2019

How to make Sakura Kinomoto's Lunch Box (Episode 33)




Recently, I finished re-watching the original Cardcaptor Sakura from start to finish for the first time in Japanese with English subtitles. I watched the anime back when it was just called Cardcaptors but I wanted to watch this anime in the original Japanese language. As I was watching the series, we do get shown one of Sakura-Chan’s lunch boxes. Since I’ve been to Japan twice now, I know most of what is put in her lunch so I thought I'd share what's in her lunch so you all can eat it too! ^_^

  Short grain rice with Umeboshi...

   Sakura Denbu (pink rice seasoning)

  Tamagoyaki

















and Green Pepper Chicken Stir Fry.


She also has some soy sauce, a cherry tomato, and I believe tsukemono. That just about does it! You should be able to easily find recipes for these dishes on the internet and make them at home. If you decide to make this please post a photo below! I'd love to see how it turns out. ^_^ One of these days, I'll get around to making this dish myself. 

Image result for cardcaptor sakura

No comments: