Monday, October 29, 2018

13 Must Watch Anime for Halloween

Halloween is just upon us! I am a little late in suggesting what to watch for this October but I thought I'd write about this anyway! I decided to list 13 series that I think would be great to watch for Halloween time. The list is in no particular order so please keep that in mind. The synopsis for each series can be found by clicking on the title of the series. 

1. Gakkou no Kaidan/Ghost Stories




2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

3. Mokke

Mokke

4. Kaidan Restaurant 

Kaidan Restaurant

5. Haunted Junction

Haunted Junction

6. Jigoku Sensei Nube


Jigoku Sensei Nube

7. Jigoku Shoujo

Jigoku Shoujo

8. Ghost Hound

Shinreigari: Ghost Hound

9. Soul Eater

Soul Eater

10. Monster

Monster

11. Ghost Hunt

Ghost Hunt

12. Zombie Loan

Zombie-Loan

13. Flying Witch

Flying Witch

And that just about covers my list! If anyone here reading has any suggestions for a good watch during the month of October, please do tell! Thanks again for checking out my blog. Hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween this year!

No comments: